3. General Asian`

zZPDJZz Staff Application

PENDING...
  4. General Asian`

Staff Application

PENDING...
  5. General Asian`

Froto Ban Appeal

RpName: SteamID(SteamID Finder): The staff member who banned you: Why were you banned? (Add as much detail as possible, and attach a screenshot of the ban message) Why should you be unbanned? This format is subject to change at any moment ^Fill this out please
  6. General Asian`

Beaky Big dumbdumb

Alright well i guess there was some mix up in the staff and no one asked me about it but, 1. you are NOT allowed to use E2 Smart Doors while being raided. for the same reason you cannot use key bindings to open up fading doors and run inside your base 2. If you have any proof of beaky being...
  7. General Asian`

[Staff Application] Tommy10606

PENDING...
  8. General Asian`

damn, these kids unoriginal AF

damn, these kids unoriginal AF
  9. General Asian`

The guy below me is gay or somethin

The guy below me is gay or somethin
  10. General Asian`

Ectate's Promo App

PENDING...
  11. General Asian`

If you reading this you gay

- A promotion from Head-admin to Superadmin or Superadmin to Co-owner is not an applyable rank. These two ranks are only given by the owner and is up to their decision, based on trust, reliability, and other factors.
  12. General Asian`

ban appeal

it doesn't matter if "no one cared." it's the job of the staff to enforce the rules. When we see someone MRDMing, we ban them. I'm sorry but the ban will stay. -CLOSED
  13. General Asian`

Genetic Researcher Problem

Seems like a fair rule to add. will be talking to the others about this soon.
  14. General Asian`

AFX Unban Request

- Do not threaten to harm, DDoS, or DoX any player or staff. This will also result in a permanent ban. Above is the rule stating that Doxing will result in a perma ban. Perma means permanent. the ban will stay. -CLOSED.
  15. General Asian`

my nutz ich

Why.
  16. General Asian`

ban

You have been unbanned because about almost 2 days have passed, i suggest next time you don't Minge and make it look like you're trying to MRDM -APPROVED
  17. General Asian`

ban

I will look into this tomorrow
  18. General Asian`

who tf promoted the kid 2 people under me

who tf promoted the kid 2 people under me
  19. General Asian`

Ban Appeal for discord

Ultimately it'll be up to Rain if he wants to unban you or not, so goodluck, i also suggest using the format provided if you want this to be taken as a serious ban appeal