• Remember to link your steam account

Banned For No Reason

portapotty1235

RpName:

SteamID(SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:232879246

The staff member who banned you: AZOL STEAM_0:1:48484299

Why were you banned? Someone) banned portapotty1235 for 1 day (Minge | FailRP | Targeting | Harassment | )
I was banned because a player by the name of eloh muc STEAM_0:1:48484299 because he was mad that I raided his base twice (not breaking cooldown)
he is friends with the moderator AZOL (steam id above) as indicated by their discord call between each other. Eloh Muc broke multiple server rules:
(Fading door abusing, hiddin area in base that was prop-blocked, failrp, breaking nlr by assisting a counterraid after dying)
AZOL was being a biased admin and took his side instantly and started telling us where we could and could not go, he brought my entire party into a sit and disconnected leaving our base unprotected. Eloh Muc received a verbal warning from AZOL for breaking all of the rules stated above wheras I received a one day ban for no rule breaking, and my party member SKYRUM1925 STEAM_0:0:123180818 was kicked for no reason, and was given none by AZOL after relogging.
Rules should be enforced on your server, and a 1 day ban is no deal to me, but the fact that I was given no reason for this really disappoints me (I was just banned he didn't tell me that I was getting the ban I was just banned, after questioning by my party, he failed to give one.)
(Add as much detail as possible, and attach a screenshot of the ban message)

Why should you be unbanned?
You don't have to un-ban me because it's just a day, but you should talk to AZOL about the shit that he pulled. I can give you footage if you would like.

This format is subject to change at any moment​

Azor

Lying on a ban appeal is not very ideal, First off i am not in any contact what so ever with "eloh muc STEAM_0:1:48484299 " he is new to the server with 14 hours at the time
I am in a discord call on my own personal server with another staff member "General Asian" "Nasty" Bread" bread was at the scene of the sit at the time i was speaking with him. Reason of ban by the way was infact stated and to be honest you should be banned for longer in my opinion due to the fact you were targeting / harassing him, and it doesn't really help when you buy the house next door to the guy and shoot through the wall (Without advert or anything btw) and destroyed all of his entities, and i mean all
the guy had 2 full racks of bitminers and a set of printers. I caught you in the act the second time you done it literally shooting through the wall where his entities were located and your friends even admitted that they told you stop. You treated that player like trash it was disgusting, you heard him shouting in the sit and bare in mind he is not a young player so it would be hard to piss this guy off but you managed it and broke around 4 rules or more in the process.
I could go on with the list but this is enough to rejog your memory

Last edited:

Eloh Muc

Pathetic.

I genuinely feel bad for such a human being as you to try to come on the forums and claim all of these lies. People like you do not deserve a spot on a GMOD DarkRP server as all you do is target players and simple backlash and harass players for simply playing the game. If it was my choice you would be banned permanently.

FatherDruggy

-1 smol brain. Eloh is a chill mf, also your unban reason is dog shit, please don't use the ban appeals for shit posting :( also the mans name is Azor, you should know that if he banned you

portapotty1235

Pathetic.

I genuinely feel bad for such a human being as you to try to come on the forums and claim all of these lies. People like you do not deserve a spot on a GMOD DarkRP server as all you do is target players and simple backlash and harass players for simply playing the game. If it was my choice you would be banned permanently.
You are a grown man and you were crying because my party raided you twice.

A_Random_Birb

You are a grown man and you were crying because my party raided you twice.
Dude if you lied about everything in this post, then you're an actual piece of shit, destroying the dude's bitracks/printers? Do you even know how much those even cost? If you did this just to harass/bully him, then you should've been banned even longer than a day like a week minimum. ngl azor only gave you a day ban and you lied about your apeal, wish this will at least teach you a lesson about your action and your consequences. If you do this again but on me, I will make sure you get fucking banned as long as possible