Shrek Just Be Here

Ingame name: Shrek Platinum

Discord name+tag: Shrek Platinum#1964

SteamID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:419471671

Time Spent On Server(Minimum of 1 Day): 2w 2d

Do you have a microphone that you use in-game? ye

What is your time zone? (GMT-5)

Age(Minimum of 16): 16

Do you understand SAM commands and how to use them? If sam is like the normal !ban, !freeze, !bring, etc, yes

Why should we choose you as a staff member? (Minimum of 75 words) Well, I've been here for a while. I've gotten to know the community's members and how things flow around here, and I enjoy being part of it. Being staff would leave me with a feeling of fulfillment that I have been searching for in every server that I adapt to and stick around with. I admit, I have been toxic in my early days, but I have patched things up with most of who I lashed out at and now we are good friends. I refuse to do that anymore. Seeing the server has flopped, I'm one of the only active players in the server anymore. sucks. I would be happy to staff when I'm on. I try to make every players experience i rp with one to remember. I try to be as fast as possible when handling lots of sits. But i still give my full undivided attention when in a sit. It is important go get every detail before making a decision. I try to be fair and pay out of pocket when players are wronged, to try to better their time. I try to be best at anything i do. Ive been applying for almost 2 months and have improved greatly. feedback is appreciated!

Do you have any moderating experience? ye.2darkrp servers and a few other games