• Remember to link your steam account

Staff Application

Black November

Ingame name: Black November

Discord name+tag: Asmodiou#4108

SteamID (SteamID Finder): https://steamcommunity.com/id/kazukishimara/

Time Spent On Server(Minimum of 1 Day): 1w, 0days, 13hrs, 9minutes

Do you have a microphone that you use in-game? I prefer not to use my mic due to something that happened in the past.

What is your time zone?

Age(Minimum of 16): 16

Do you understand SAM commands and how to use them? No

Why should we choose you as a staff member? (Minimum of 75 words) Well I usually am on duty waiting for anything to happen so I can help the person right away, I will listen to HR's without questioning them, Im pretty nice overall but if im going through a rough patch then I might not be as nice but Ill still be respectful, I do have quite a bit of warns for rdm and something else and the reason for that, the staff werent giving fair punishments to people who were being extremely toxic and lying in sits so i got a bit mad, but I didnt rdm intentionally, if a user is new to gmod in general, ill be there to help, im hardly afk, im online almost 24/7 (im a no life l0l) Im a patient guy, If someone is being homophobic/racist in chat ill give them 1 warning and if they keep going ill mute for 3 minutes or kick them if it gets pretty bad.

Do you have any moderating experience? I have been a head-admin on Play Free RP for around 1-2 months, I resigned due to toxicity and power hungry staff though, I also was a mod on a small run by a person named Glass or something, dont know if its still running though.

Thank you for reading, my names Elijah, Have a great day.