• Remember to link your steam account

Staff Report - Flow

WarHawk

Your RpName Name: WarHawk

Your SteamID(SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:118413185

Which staff member are you reporting:
Flow - STEAM_0:1:522083968

Why are you reporting this staff member (Add as much detail as possible)?
The staff member grabbed me off the ground after I had killed human(Superadmin) me and human were just killing each other. We were killing each other because of its something me and human love to do. Let me be clear neither me nor human ever hurt or targeted any other player we purely kept it between us. So back to the story after I killed human flow grabbed me for no reason and ask why did you kill him even though he very well new me and human were just messing around. Neither I nor human filed a report so there was no reason for him to interact with me. So he asked me why did you kill him I responded with because I can. He says well don't do it I know you guys are playing but I don't like it. I then responded with what are you going to do he then grabbed me ones again and brings me into an admin sit area for no reason. Me thinking he just messing around and is going to leave me up there I kill my self. He then jails me at spawn and tp over to saying something else which I can not recall. In the end, he jails me for one hundred seconds and flys off. Inconclusion I feel as though this staff member did a horrible job of handling the situation. For god's sakes, if the super admin doesn't see a problem with it then why should the admin do anything. Overall I felt as though the staff member did what he did because he had the power. If nobody was losing anything or complaining why did the staff member feel as though he had to grab me and jail me. I would appreciate any action taken to either punish or re-educate this staff member.

RpName Of All Players Involved:
Human - STEAM_0:0:125711610
WarHawk - STEAM_0:0:118413185
Flow - STEAM_0:1:522083968

Flow

so you rdm somebody i pull you into the admin area asking you to stop rdming somebody you kill yourself while speaking to me i jail you for 100 seconds to let you think about your actions and hopefully quit being a minge

everything i did was okay to do

you admitted to rdming and killing yourself while being confronted by an admin over an rdm i watched

i dont see the problem here

WarHawk

You very well know that me and human were messing around and don't you think hhhmmmmm its a super admin if he doesn't do anything about why should I. Like if I RDM a super admin don't you think I would have been jailed immediately after killing him. Once over you jailed me for what reason "think about your actions and hopefully quit being a minge ". Let's see this whole situation was between me and human but you decided to get involved and how what I was doing being a minge because if your logic is correct then human the super admin was also acting like a minge are you going to jail him to? Bro there something that just dont need to get to this point there was no valid reasone to jail me or even interact with me. Me nor the super admin did we ever cause any harm to anyother player. There was no reason for this to go this far but after I said I was going to file a report and you said "okay I was going to let you out" that when I took it as this staff member isn't doing good for the players but rather he is being biased towards situations and if you were going to let me out why did you feel as though me filing a report was a good reason to leave me in there. I know why because you were interested in doing good for the player but rather making harder ib those try to show the truth.

Last edited:

Flow

Bottom line you killed somebody for no reason and killed yourself in the admin area after I pulled you up there nothing I did was wrong I can involve myself in any rp situation if I see a rule is being broken bottom line you broke the rules

Last edited:

Cix

Superadmin
Staff member
Superadmin
Yes but Warhawk y'all really shouldn't be having deathmatches in the street where others could end up getting hurt. That's what the issue was, not the fact you were messing around with human.

And in my opinion human should have been telling you the same thing, I'm not sure why he didn't. The problem wasn't the fact you were rdming human (which was just you messing around with him) it was more the issue of it being in a public place where others could get stuck in the crossfire.

While it's possible the situation may have been handled a little poorly I believe there may have been errors on both parties parts, not just his. If a staff member sees someone get rdm'ed, it is technically their job to pull the person aside and ask them why they did it. From the sounds of it you sounded like you were coming across more as someone who didn't care, rather then someone who would just explain the situation. Just because humans a head admin, doesn't mean he should be ignoring the rules of Deathmatching in the streets.

while I am sympathetic that you were reprehended for just messing around, as I do it too, Flow is not technically in the wrong for the actions he took from the sounds of how it went down, as those are how we handle situations like that.

This Issue has been looked into and is now Closed.